Icon Saigon: Vietnam's Hottest Lifestyle Hotel—You HAVE to See This!

Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel Vietnam

Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel Vietnam

Icon Saigon: Vietnam's Hottest Lifestyle Hotel—You HAVE to See This!

Icon Saigon: Yeah, You Need to See This (And Don't Just Take My Word For It!)

Okay, so I've been promising you the lowdown on Icon Saigon, this "hottest lifestyle hotel" in Vietnam, right? And I’m going to be brutally honest: you have to see this place. It's not just a hotel; it's a freakin' experience. And honestly, sometimes it feels like trying to describe a dream… you know? Like, you were there, but capturing the feel in words is a whole other struggle. But I'll try. Prepare yourselves. It's going to be… well, let's just say it's going to be a bit of a ride.

Finding Your Way In:

First off, accessibility? Pretty good! They've got an elevator. (Thank you, sweet baby Jesus!) And I saw some ramps. I didn't need them, but good to know they're there for us all.

The Rooms (And Me Just Spilling About the Bathroom!)

Let's get real: the rooms are stunning. I splurged (okay, maybe I didn’t splurge, but I managed a decent room) and it was worth it. Think sleek, modern design, and a serious attention to detail. Blackout curtains? YES! Because, let's be honest, after a day exploring Saigon's madness, you need to sleep. And the bathroom? Oh. My. God. I’m not normally one to get excited about a bathroom, but this one… The rain shower was divine. The toiletries were top-notch and they had a bathtub. A proper bathtub. I spent an embarrassing amount of time soaking in there, watching Netflix with a glass of wine. Pure, unadulterated bliss. They also have all the standard stuff: air conditioning (essential in Saigon!), a mini bar, an in-room safe, and a coffee/tea maker. The bed? Extra long. Thank the heavens.

And, crucial detail: Free Wi-Fi. But not just some weak signal. Strong, reliable Wi-Fi. I'm talking streaming all the Netflix without the buffering!

Rambling aside: It was perfect! I could work, I could hide, I could be lazy. Everything I needed.

Food, Glorious Food! (And Where to Eat in This Place!)

Alright, buckle up, foodies. Icon Saigon does not disappoint. Let's break it down:

  • Restaurants: There are multiple restaurants, including one specializing in Asian food, another in Western cuisine, and a couple of other concepts.
  • Breakfast: There's a buffet breakfast. You know I didn't eat at the hotel, I was out and about. But from what I saw, it looked tasty, and I heard there was a wide variety of international and Asian options. So good!
  • Coffee Shop: I'd stop in here in the mornings. The coffee was strong!
  • Snack Bar/Poolside Bar: Perfect for a quick bite or a cocktail. The poolside bar is a must. Ordering a cocktail and watching the sun go down? Pure. Magic. (More on the pool later!)
  • Room Service: 24-hour room service. Enough said.
  • Dietary Needs: I heard there are vegetarian options. I would suggest they have a small Vegan option to compete here.

The Spa (And My Near-Death Experience with Relaxation):

Okay, confession time. I am terrible at relaxing. My brain just won't shut off. But the spa at Icon Saigon… almost broke me. They have everything: a sauna, a steam room, massages, body scrubs, body wraps… the whole shebang. I opted for a massage. And I think I may have fallen asleep. Gasp. It was that good. I remember the masseuse was incredibly skilled. The foot bath before was also a nice touch, it helped relieve the feet after lots of exploring. I nearly ended up with one of those 'floating away' moments. They also have what looks like a Gym, haven't been to it.

The Pool with a View (The Money Shot!):

Seriously, the pool is the star of the show. It’s an outdoor pool, with an amazing perspective. The views of the city are breathtaking. Just watching the city as the sun sets is the most relaxing thing! This is where you'll want to spend your afternoons. Order a cocktail, take a dip, and just… breathe. It's a perfect antidote to the Saigon frenzy.

Keeping it Safe (Because You Know, the World):

I appreciate the fact that hygiene is a priority. They use anti-viral cleaning products. They do daily disinfection in common areas. They have hand sanitizer everywhere. They sterilize equipment and sanitized kitchen and tableware items. And they have staff trained in safety protocols. You get the idea. I felt as safe and protected as I could have hoped for. Also, there’s a doctor/nurse on call, a first aid kit and they provide hand sanitizer.

Things to Do and Ways to Relax (Besides the Spa and Pool):

  • Fitness Center: Yes, they have a gym. I'm not sure what I would ever use it.
  • Meeting/Banquet Facilities: If you need to host an event, they've got you covered.
  • Gift/Souvenir Shop: For picking up that last-minute present (or a treat for yourself).
  • Terrace: Because sometimes, you just need to sit outside and enjoy.
  • Babysitting: I didn't see kids during my stay. And they certainly have something for kids!

Extra Perks and Conveniences:

  • Concierge: Super helpful. They helped me book tours, find restaurants, and deal with my various travel mishaps.
  • Laundry/Dry Cleaning/Ironing Service: They have them. I am still not sure what to do with them!
  • Cash Withdrawal: ATMs on-site!
  • Currency Exchange: Convenient.
  • Luggage Storage: No problem.
  • Daily Housekeeping: Spotless!
  • Elevator: Thank God!
  • Car Park: Free! A massive win.

Services & Safety:

The hotel has CCTV both inside and outside the property, 24-hour security, and safety deposit boxes. All good.

The "Meh" Bits (Because Nothing's Perfect):

Look, Icon Saigon isn’t perfect. But the few imperfections were so minor, it didn't affect enjoyment.

  • Pets: No pets allowed. (Sorry, Fido.)
  • Limited Local Food: I didn't try any local cuisines.

Getting Around:

They offer airport transfer and taxi services. Parking is available too!

The Bottom Line (And Why You NEED to Book Now):

Icon Saigon is more than just a hotel; it's an escape. It's a sanctuary from the energy of Saigon. It's a place where you can actually relax. It’s a place to be, and to be well.

Here's My Unsolicited Offer: You've Made It This Far, So TREAT YOURSELF!

Book Your Stay at Icon Saigon Today and Get:

  • A Complimentary Welcome Cocktail at the Stunning Poolside Bar. (You deserve it!)
  • A Discount on Your First Spa Experience. (Go on, you know you want to.)
  • Complimentary Breakfast (Because who wants to pay extra for those amazing views!)
  • Early Check-in and Late Check-out, based on availability. (Spend more time in that bathtub!)
  • Exclusive access to hotel for special events
  • Unwavering Wi-Fi (So you can post all those envy-inducing photos!)

*Why wait? Your Saigon adventure starts here. Click the link and book now! You won't regret it.

[Insert Booking Link Here – Seriously, Go Book It!]

Icon Saigon: You've got to see this. And I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did!

Luxury Belgian Escape: Thon Hotel Residence Parnasse Aparthotel

Book Now

Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, buttercups. Because this isn't just a hotel itinerary, it's a goddamn experience. Let me tell you, after a week-long trip to Vietnam and a stint at the Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel, I'm still picking confetti out of my metaphorical hair. This is gonna be… messy. And awesome.

Icon Saigon: Operatic Rhapsody in a Concrete Jungle - A Hot Mess Itinerary

(Prepare for a wild ride! I'm talking rollercoaster emotions, questionable food choices, and the distinct possibility of me forgetting appointments. You've been warned.)

Day 1: Arrival - Saigon Slap in the Face (and a Very Cold Beer)

  • 14:00 PM: Touchdown Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN). Let the chaotic ballet of baggage claim commence! Seriously, it’s a free-for-all. My bag? Eventually found it, covered in stickers foreshadowing a life of "been there, done that."
  • 14:30 PM: Pre-booked Grab (hail-a-cab app - lifesaver!) to Icon Saigon. Traffic? Oh honey, it’s an art form. Motorbikes weave like angry bees, and horns are the national anthem. I swear, I saw a dog riding a scooter at one point. (Maybe I imagined that? Jet lag is a hell of a drug.)
  • 15:30 PM: CHECK-IN! The lobby, the hotel is so very Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel feels like stepping into a Wes Anderson film, all clean lines and muted tones. The staff? Charming, smiley, and bless their hearts, they pretended not to notice the absolute mess I made of my attempted Vietnamese greetings.
  • 16:00 PM: Room Reconnaissance! (aka, a full-blown squee-fest.) The room is gorgeous. Minimalist chic with pops of color. Bonus points for THAT incredible rainfall shower. Immediately tested it. (Verdict: Heavenly. Need one of these in my life, permanently.)
  • 17:00 PM: First-Day Debrief: Head down to the lobby bar, order a Saigon Special beer, have a much-needed mental vacation by scrolling through Instagram, then let me tell you a few things to get used to. Namely the smell of amazing street food, how to cross the road, and how to eat Pho.
  • 18:00 PM: Explore the surrounding streets, trying not to get lost (almost succeeded). That's where the amazing food stalls and markets start to appear. The smells, the sounds, the sheer organized chaos of it all - it’s intoxicating.
  • 19:00 PM: Dinner at Banh Mi Huynh Hoa. Oh. My. God. The best Banh Mi sandwich I've ever tasted. I'm talking crispy baguette, succulent pork, pickled veggies… Pure, unadulterated deliciousness. I ate two. No regrets.
  • 21:00 PM: Back to the hotel, fell on the bed like a starfish, reflecting on the sensory overload of the day. Saigon, you magnificent, crazy beast, I love you.

Day 2: Culture Shock Therapy & Street Food Fantasies

  • 08:00 AM: Breakfast at Icon Saigon: A bit fancy for my sleepy brain, but the fresh fruit and strong coffee helped me wake up to the sounds of motorcycles. Fueling my body for the day.
  • 09:00 AM: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour. Okay, so, this was both fascinating and claustrophobic. Crawling through those dark, narrow tunnels? I felt like a real-life Indiana Jones. Also, I may or may not have accidentally stepped on a sleeping rat. (Don’t tell anyone.)
  • 13:00 PM: Lunch on the road – some delicious and very affordable Pho.
  • 15:00 PM: War Remnants Museum: A very powerful and gut-wrenching experience. Be prepared to feel something heavy. It is not for the faint of heart.
  • 17:00 PM: Back to the hotel to recharge
  • 19:00 PM: Street food extravaganza! I started with Banh Xeo (crispy savory pancakes) , then I went to a restaurant and try the Bun Thit Nuong (vermicelli noodles with grilled pork) and it was a delight.
  • 21:00 PM: Back to the hotel and sleep the night away.

Day 3: Saigon's Secret Gardens and Culinary Capers

  • 09:00 AM: Yoga (or so I thought) at the hotel. Turns out, "Beginner-friendly" yoga is a complete lie. My hamstrings are still screaming. At least the view from the rooftop was decent.
  • 10:00 AM: Explore the hotel and the surrounding are. The hotel's rooftop pool is perfect for a quick swim and some sunbathing.
  • 12:00 PM: Cooking Class! Oh, this was a highlight! We learned to make spring rolls, Pho, and Banh Xeo (again!). I actually managed to cook something edible. (Mostly). The instructor was hilarious and patient.
  • 16:00 PM: Freelance time. Need to catch up some content.
  • 19:00 PM: Dinner at a fancy restaurant. Tried some fancy Vietnamese dishes. Pretty good, but honestly, I was still craving the delicious street food.
  • 21:00 PM: Evening stroll along the Saigon River. Beautiful sights, sounds and it’s a great way to end the day.

Day 4: Retail Therapy and Rooftop Revelations

  • 09:00 AM: Last breakfast at the hotel.
  • 10:00 AM: Shopping spree in Ben Thanh Market. Negotiating for prices is an art form. I walked away with a silk scarf and a ridiculous conical hat. Success!
  • 13:00 PM: Lunch at a local cafe. Sat and people-watched; enjoying the energy of the city.
  • 15:00 PM: Head to the famous Bitexco Financial Tower’s Sky Deck. The 360-degree views are phenomenal.
  • 17:00 PM: Happy hour at the hotel's rooftop bar. Cocktails, sunsets, and a panoramic view of Saigon… pure bliss.
  • 19:00 PM: Packing! The time of the day I hate the most.
  • 21:00 PM: Last Vietnamese dinner. Say goodbye to Saigon, thank you for the good food, good sights, and good memories.

Day 5: Departure – Saigon, Until Next Time!

  • 09:00 AM: Final breakfast at the hotel. One last Saigon coffee to soak up the last minute.
  • 10:00 AM: Check out.
  • 11:00 AM: Transfer to Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN).
  • 14:00 PM: Departure.

Post-Trip Reflections (aka, Ramblings of a Jet-Lagged Traveler)

This trip? It was chaotic. It was messy. And it was absolutely, utterly wonderful. Vietnam, and the Icon Saigon, challenged me, delighted me, and made me question my ability to navigate a sidewalk. The food? Oh, the food! I gained five pounds and don't regret a single spicy bite.

The hotel itself was a haven. A stylish, comfortable, and oh-so-welcoming basecamp in the heart of the city. The staff were amazing. Always smiling, always helpful, even when I was clearly struggling with chopsticks or requesting a very specific blend of coffee (sorry, guys!).

Would I go back? In a heartbeat. In fact, I'm already dreaming of it. Maybe next time, I'll even learn a few more Vietnamese phrases. And maybe, just maybe, I won't step on any more rats. (Probably not, though.)

So, go. See Saigon. Stay at the Icon Saigon. And embrace the chaos. You won't regret it. (Just maybe pack some extra travel insurance.)

Escape to Paradise: Hotel Du Lac, Italy Awaits!

Book Now

Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel Vietnam

Okay, buckle up, because this isn't your average FAQ. This is my brain, unfiltered, on Icon Saigon. Get ready for a wild ride… and maybe some regret later. Here goes:

So, Icon Saigon… Is it REALLY as cool as everyone says? Or is it just, like, a VERY Instagrammable facade?

Okay, listen. "Cool" is subjective, right? My ex thought Comic Sans was cool. But, uh...Icon Saigon? Yeah, it's seriously cool. Think minimalist chic, but with personality. Like, a supermodel who actually cracks jokes. The photos? They're legit. They don't lie. But the *vibe*… that's what gets you. It’s electric. You walk in and *something* in your brain just clicks and you're like, "Yeah. I get it." Then, you see a waiter with a perfectly sculpted beard and a silver tray, and you're like, "Okay, I *reeeeally* get it."

What's the room situation like? Are we talking tiny shoebox or…actually liveable?

Alright, real talk: I'm claustrophobic. Seriously, even a walk-in closet makes me twitch. The rooms at Icon Saigon? They're not shoeboxes. They're… well, they're *beautiful*. I stayed in the Deluxe Room, and I swear, I felt like a movie star. Not the cramped, "stuck in a pre-fab trailer" movie star. A REAL movie star. Think sleek lines, floor-to-ceiling windows that make you forget you're in crowded Saigon, and a bathroom that could double as a spa. And the bed? Oh. My. God. I slept so hard, I actually forgot I had work emails to answer. Which, let's be honest, is a miracle.

The pool! I've seen the photos. Is it actually as stunning in person? And is it overcrowded with influencers?

Okay, the pool. The pool is… a THING. It's like a shimmering oasis in the middle of the city. And yes, it's as stunning in person as it looks in the photos. Gorgeous views, perfect lighting… the whole shebang. The influencer situation? Yeah, there are definitely some. But here's the secret: they're usually busy taking photos of each other. You can totally sneak in a swim and a cocktail without feeling like you're in a fashion show. (Unless, you want to… I won't judge.) I even saw a guy wearing a rubber ducky float - *that's* the vibe I'm talking about. Pure, unadulterated joy.

Is the food any good? Because sometimes, fancy hotels, food can be just…meh.

Dude, the food. The FOOD! That's worth the trip alone. I'm a total foodie, a glutton for punishment when it comes to restaurants. I’m talking genuine obsession with *nuoc cham*. Icon Saigon’s restaurant, I think it's called "The Social Club"? (My memory is a bit hazy, I was busy eating), is MIND-BLOWING. They do modern Vietnamese with a twist. I had a Pho made with duck confit. Duck. Confit. In Pho. My tastebuds actually did a little happy dance. Now, I am not kidding, that was one of the best things I've ever eaten. It was so good I felt I was going to levitate, like a Michelin-starred Buddha.

Okay, let’s talk location. Is it a pain to get around? Far from everything?

The location is PERFECT. Seriously. It's right in the heart of District 1, which means you're walking distance from all the major attractions. The Opera House, Notre Dame Cathedral… you name it, it's practically on your doorstep. And if you want to venture a little further? Grab a Grab (that’s like Uber, but better). Getting around Saigon is super easy and cheap, and the hotel staff are super-helpful with recommendations. Although, a word of warning - learn how to cross the street. Seriously. It's an art form.

Anything I should watch out for? Any downsides to this seemingly perfect hotel?

Alright, okay, here's the truth. Even paradise has a few… thorns. First, it’s not *cheap*. Let's be honest. It's an investment. But...worth it, I'd say. Also, sometimes the lift can be a little slow. Like, glacially slow. But hey, it gives you time to admire the artwork, right? The other thing is, the pool… It's so Instagrammable that you might feel a little self-conscious without doing something epic like reading a book the entire time like I did, and pretending to be a model. Honestly, though? Those are nitpicks. Seriously, the downsides are minor compared to the overall experience.

What's the service like? Are the staff friendly? Overbearing?

The service is… impeccable. It's like they've mastered the art of anticipating your needs before you even *realize* you have them. Seriously, the staff are amazing. Friendly, helpful, always smiling. They remember your name (creepy, but I love it). They’re not overly stuffy, either. They are genuinely happy to help. I had a problem with my suitcase zipper (a small, embarrassing problem), and they fixed it *immediately*. I mean, I’m not sure if that's amazing, but it felt like I was being taken care of the whole time. They made the whole trip feel personal. That type of service is hard to come by. Honestly, the service alone makes me want to go back.

Okay, spill the tea. What's the ONE thing you remember the most about Icon Saigon?

This is a tough one. There's so much! The food, the views from the pool, the ridiculously comfortable bed I mentioned... but... Okay, fine. I’ll tell you. The thing that *really* sticks in my mind? It was the first morning. I woke up, sunlight streaming through the window. That moment of clarity, before the chaos of the day hit. I walked onto my balcony, and the noise of Saigon just… faded away. I could hear the gentle hum of the city, but it felt distant, muted. And I felt…peaceful. It's a rare feeling for me. And Icon Saigon gave me that, even for a fleeting moment. It's not just a hotel, it's an experience. And if that's not worth the price of admission, I don’t know what is.

Would you go back?

YES. Absolutely! I'm already checking prices and dates. My sanity is probably in need of a return trip. In fact I’m going to book it right now! Brb... (runs off toNomadic Stays

Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel Vietnam

Icon Saigon - LifeStyle Design Hotel Vietnam